Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Next Day

The next day I examine Peeta's leg and notice that It is getting worse. Peeta sees I haven't slept in days and tells me to get some rest. He promises me he'll keep watch while I sleep. I soon wake up to the sound of a trumpet and another announcement. The announcement states how there will be something each district needs at Cornucopica the next morning. I hope for our sake that it's the medicined needed to cure Peeta and already start plotting my plan to get to it. Peeta doesn't want me to go but I have to in order for him to live. We soon recieve another gift from Haymitch which, to my knowledge, is sleeping medicine and I know exactly what Haymitch wants me to use it for. I mix in some crushed berries and feed it to Peeta and in less than a few minutes he falls alseep. Now it's my time to leave. I have to save him.

No comments: