Sunday, January 6, 2013

Cornucopia

                                        
I kiss Peeta good-bye and head off to Cornucopia to recieve our bag. I hide behind a bush and see Foxface sneak her bag and I wait for my chance. I begin to run toward my bag and hear a knife to my side. I try to fight the girl off and right before she was nearly able to kill me the boy from district 11 came and saved my life. He said it was because I looked out for rue, which was his partner. I grab my bag and run back in the woods and rub the medicine on Peetas leg. He returns the favor and rubs the medicine on a cut across my face. I kiss him again for the audience and cuddle in his arms and fall asleep with the hope that tomorrow would be a better day and hopefully tomorrow would be the last day.

No comments: