Sunday, January 6, 2013

Reunited

                            
I set out to find Peeta. In my mind I think of how to keep the audience on our side. I quickly think on how him and I could the crowd on our side by pretending were madly in love. The crowed loved it in the beginning and the fact that he betrayed me and I "took him back" would only make it better. As I walk back to the stream I was once hiding in hoping that he'd be there I see a trail of blood then start frantically calling his name. At first the only response I got was from the mockingjays and then I hear his voice. I find him camouflauged in mood and leaves and he's obviously wounded and in pain. I quickly start to nurture him. I help his burns and stings and soon notice the big gash on his leg that reeks of decay. I realize I don't have the correct tools to treat a wound as big as that. I help him into a cave I found for us to hide as we wait for him to get better. I don't if it was the fear him dying or what but something came over as I kissed him. I get up walk outside and we recieved a gift. The gift was broth from the audience for Peeta to get better. I remember what haymitch said, about how kisses and romance will get us more gifts and I kiss Peeta again.

No comments: