Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our Entrance


                             
Cinna tells me its customary, for the opening ceremony, that our outfits and our entrance reflects the "flavor" of our district. He and Peeta's sylist, Portia, both think we should wear complementary outfits. As Cinna explains my outfit to me I already prepare for the worse. District 12 usually has the worst entrance. They're usually either in a coal minor's jumpsuit or naked and cover in coal dust with minor's helmets. I was no where near excited until Cinna mentioned fire. I was soon dressed in an all black unitard with black leather boots that come up to my knees. There's also this fluttering orange, yellow, and red cape that matches my head piece which they plan to set oon fire. Not a real fire but a synthetic one so I'd be safe. Cinna says I'll be known as "Katniss the girl that was on fire". Soon enough District 12 was called and we most definitly pleased the crowd. Everybody was chanting our name.

No comments: