Friday, December 14, 2012

Peeta Mellark

                                
As a reached the stage it was time to call up a male tribute. Of course after my gesture of volunteering, Effie Trinket tries to make bigger than what it really is and asks if there are any other volunteers and of course no hand was raised. Effie reaches in her big glass bowl and picks another name, Peeta Mellark. The odds are definitely not in my favor. My last encounter with Peeta was my family and I were nearly starving to death and as I was trying to search his family trash can for food I was "shooed" away as if I was a stray cat. I remember hiding in the bush until his mom went back in the house and Peeta comes out again as throws me a slightly burned loaf of bread. If it wasn't for that bread that day I may have died. 

No comments: